[Talk-GB] B72 is a wrap

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Tue Feb 15 18:10:11 GMT 2011

On 15/02/11 16:42, Jerry Clough : SK53 on OSM wrote:
> I did do a little experiment some time ago (but you do need postcodes
> assigned to buildings):
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/sk53_osm/5333098864
>
> I was going to write up some more but Chris Hill
> <http://chris-osm.blogspot.com/2011/01/using-gb-postcodes.html> beat
> me to it.

I have only loaded the post code areas people have requested. If anyone
needs extra areas loading just email me with the postcode area (e.g. HU)
you would like to see.

These work as overlays in PL2 & JOSM from zoom level 15 up. I may have
to change this to display from zoom level 16 up. I think this doesn't
affect the usefulness because the more detailed levels are most use, but
does anyone disagree?

--
Cheers, Chris
user: chillly