[Talk-GB] OS have switched to Open Government License today...

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Fri Jan 7 16:03:33 GMT 2011

At 02:52 PM 7/01/2011, Richard Fairhurst wrote:

>Richard Mann wrote:
>> Ah. So maybe I did miss something. Are those now the CTs I'm
>> agreeing to if I click the magic button?
>
>I believe (I'm not on LWG) that the intention is to give them one more
>tidying-up review and then make them live behind the magic button. I don't
>think they're there yet.
>
>cheers
>Richard

Yes, Richard is correct.

Also, if you are wanting to click the magic button because you have been holding back with OS data in your contributions ... David Groom has just pointed out that the OS have not released their data under the Open Government License at all but their own license which "incorporates the Open Government License" ... see my separate email cc'd from legal-talk.

Mike
LWG