[Talk-GB] Kick on IE setup

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Sat Jan 8 13:21:39 GMT 2011

Can anybody give me a kick where to look to get OSM displaying in IE8 ...
I've got a 'friend of a friend' machine in which we sorted out the mess on the
network side and it does now at least connect to the internet. OSM is working
fine on firefox, and I'm going to suggest they simply disable IE8 anyway ... it
was installing it that cause all the agro ... but even dropping back to IE6 now
I'm not getting anything with OSM, yet javascript and everything else seems to
be enabled correctly.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL