[Talk-GB] Kick on IE setup

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 09:24:08 GMT 2011

Barnett, Phillip wrote:
> Works fine on IE8 for me at work. Apart from a consistent weird glitch when I've just switched from Edit mode to View mode - then I just get a blank screen until I select a different base layer from the + button at right. After that it's OK.
I could not waste any more time on the computer that was causing the problem.
Firefox is working fine so I just disabled IE and left it at that. Turned out it
was not just OSM that was not working, but that is the one that I normally use
to check since my contact page just links to it :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL