[Talk-GB] invisible

Chris Moss moschris at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 17 23:05:56 GMT 2011

I'm interested in the GB waterways and it seems there's quite a bit of
work done but it's totally invisible. Is anyone working on a layer like
the cycle map, which leaps out from the overlays as the only minority
interest yet developed?

It's not the only layer I'd like to see. What about walking paths,
railways, contours,  points of interest, postcode areas, administrative
boundaries, constituencies, bus routes, etc., etc.

Shouldn't maps allow you to concentrate on whatever you're interested
in? Can someone please explain to me how or if this can be done with
openstreetmap?

Chris