[Talk-GB] invisible

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:40:13 GMT 2011

Tom,
I'll have a look at how it works tonight - It is getting the power source
from somewhere, but I don't remember parsing tags with colons in
them....Maybe there is an old schema that I used.    I think I set it up by
analysing the tags used in the databse rather than reading documentation -
oops!

I'll have a look at your version when the dev server starts responding again
- it timed out on me just now!

Regards

Graham.

--