[Talk-GB] Waterways Map (was invisible)

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Thu Jan 20 10:04:13 GMT 2011

Graham Jones wrote:
> I just added navigable rivers and it looks a bit more like a network now.
> There are still a few odd gaps to investigate though.

That's putting it mildly. :)

I knew our waterway coverage was erratic but I hadn't realised it was _that_
poor. Navigable rivers are particularly sporadic (very little of the Thames
appears to be tagged as boat=yes). And as for the Macclesfield Canal's new
western extension, complete with cycleway...

Lots to do!

Graham - could you add a permalink that goes either to the equivalent view
on osm.org, or straight to osm.org/edit?lat=...&lon=...&zoom=... ?

cheers
Richard