[Talk-GB] Update to OSM Analysis

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Thu Jan 20 16:45:13 GMT 2011

Peter,

This is fantastic work, very helpful.

However, I suspect celtic areas are still suffering a problem with non-ASCII
characters. For example, Lon or Lôn should really be a minor error that
barely merits a mention:

http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/osm_analysis/map_browser?bbox=249564.291406,337535.49965,250351.725383,338018.587979&layers=os_locator&base_style=white,aa_2&clear_map_history=true&referrer=area

One other thought - for the area completeness map, it would be *really *nice
to show data at a lower level like wards for those of us unable to cover
such large areas as Gwynedd or even Southwark!

Thanks,
Tom