[Talk-GB] Freemap and OpenTrailView moved to own SVN repository

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Sat Jan 29 00:03:13 GMT 2011

Hi,

As from today Freemap (UK OSM walkers' maps), OpenTrailView (StreetView-like connected panoramas for hiking trails), and the demo WebGL OSM viewer have been moved from the main OSM subversion repository to Freemap's own repository.

You can check out the source code at
svn://free-map.org.uk/svn/freemap/

and view the source on the web at
http://www.free-map.org.uk/svn/.

If you are interested in contributing to any of these projects, please email me on nick_whitelegg at yahoo dot co dot uk to request a username and password. I might move it all to github once I figure it out, but for the moment, I'm hosting the repository on my own server.

Nick