[Talk-GB] Copyright issues of checking details on other websites

Donald Noble drnoble at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 11:48:14 BST 2011

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I was just wondering what
the copyright position is with checking details of, say a church or a
shop, on their website and then adding those details to OSM?

I would have thought that this was fair use of the information they
are providing on their website, and if anything would help to promote
their business, but it would be good to get another opinion.

Thanks, Donald

--
Donald Noble
http://drnoble.co.uk - http://flickr.com/photos/drnoble