[Talk-GB] OS OpenData and ODbL OK

Graham Stewart (GrahamS) graham at dalmuti.net
Tue Jul 5 11:05:35 BST 2011

Fantastic news - thanks to the License Working Group for their efforts on
this.

I've added a new answer to the
http://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/5792/can-i-accept-the-new-contributor-terms-if-ive-contributed-data-from-ordnance-survey-opendata
/"Can I accept the new Contributor Terms if I've contributed data from
Ordnance Survey OpenData?"/  question on the OSM Help Centre.

I would encourage everyone on this list to seek out any contributors who
have previously held off accepting the CTs because of this licensing issue
and make them aware of this new announcement.

Would a mention on the  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Template:News OSM
News  be appropriate?