[Talk-GB] Bing & OS maps (slightly OT)

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Thu Jul 7 00:31:18 BST 2011

On 06/07/2011 20:12, Jason Cunningham wrote:
> I've had the same problem. A quick search came up with a website
> suggesting changes are being implemented and notes that these changes
> have broke the OS and Collins Maps.
> http://alastaira.wordpress.com/2011/07/06/bing-maps-hybrid-imagery-style-generation-700-and-broken-labels/

OK, thanks for that, but I'm not sure that's the same problem (I can see
no reference to Ordnance Survey on that page).

What was missing this afternoon was the OS option from the pull down as
shown in the last screen grab on the above page. It has since returned
but when selected, doesn't display the 1:50k or 1:25k images at any zoom
level' instead showing the "standard road map" option.

Cheers
Dave F.