[Talk-GB] OS OpenData and ODbL OK

Robert Whittaker (OSM) robert.whittaker+osm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:29:41 BST 2011

On 20 July 2011 17:25, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:
> Robert Whittaker (OSM) wrote:
>> There's a draft statement in the LWG minutes a few
>> weeks ago [2]. I wonder if LWG got round to approving this
>> at their most recent meeting...
>
> They have now done so!

Yes, I've seen -- and that's great.

Once OSMF have confirmed that this is their view too (or that LWG are
authorised to speak for them on this matter) then I'll happily sign
the CTs. :-)

Hopefully this won't take too long. In the mean time, could I suggest
that other mappers don't start replacing my contributions just yet.
I'd hate for people to waste their time replacing stuff that
(hopefully) can be kept anyway, or (worse) replacing things with
inferior versions because they can't replicate everything I've tagged
from other sources.

Robert.

--
Robert Whittaker