[Talk-GB] Trail markers

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Wed Jul 20 22:48:47 BST 2011

A couple of days ago I spotted a couple of marked trails that I'd not
seen before.  Before I spend a fruitless half-hour trying to google for
a picture (unfortunately neither has a description on the trail marker)
could anyone point me in the direction of a gallery of such things?  I'm
sure that there's a Flickr group or some such somewhere.

The nearest that I've found is the LDWA's list, which is good for longer
ones but isn't comprehensive for short walks that a council might dream
up to try and get the locals off their sofas.

Cheers,
Andy