[Talk-GB] Boris Bikes

Craig Loftus craigloftus+osm at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:01:35 BST 2011

The stations in London seem to use "amenity=bicycle_rental", the wiki
notes "this proposal does not concern bicycle rental shops: use
shop=bicycle for those".

The shop=bicycle page suggests "service:bicycle:rental=yes" for shops
with rental services.

Additionally (some) Boris' Bike stations are grouped into a "network"
relation, with each station having the role rental_station.

Cheers,
Craig