[Talk-GB] Ordnance Survey - State of the Map Scotland

Bob Kerr openstreetmapcraigmillar at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 10:29:03 BST 2011

Hi,

Is there anyone here that has connections with OS. We are hoping that we might get some representatives along to State of the Map Scotland.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_Scotland_2011

We are hoping that we can start a discussion on how to use the OS brand and  Openstreetmap.org lobby to persuade local councils in Scotland to release their street name data in a standard open format for the mutual benefit of all.

If anyone has any contacts please invite them along

Cheers

Bob