[Talk-GB] OS OpenData and ODbL OK

Robert Whittaker (OSM) robert.whittaker+osm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:21:06 BST 2011

On 29 July 2011 13:09, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:
> Steve Coast wrote:
>> Hi Robert
>> Was this resolved with (I believe) Henk's email?
>
> Robert and Steve - has there been any progress on this yet?

Not that I'm aware of. As far as I know, OSMF have yet to say anything
officially about LWG's statements regarding the CTs.

I replied to "Henk's email" the day after he sent it (21st July)
explaining that I still need an official statement from OSMF. I also
responded (off-list) to the message from Steve that you quoted (26th
July) saying the same thing. Unfortunately, I haven't had a reply or
acknowledgement to either of those emails that I sent, so I know about
as much as you do as to what's going on. :-(

Robert.

--
Robert Whittaker