[Talk-GB] Road route relations in the UK

Gregory Williams gregory.williams at purplegeodesoftware.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 10:19:11 BST 2011

I haven't checked, but perhaps the number of members exceeds the limit for a
single relation (2000 members IIRC). Certainly that's why National Cycle
Route 1 is split across four separate relations. The A1 is a pretty lengthy
route and I can imagine that with all of the bridges along it it'll need
quite a few ways, especially when you consider that much of it is dual
carriageway.

Gregory