[Talk-GB] OpenKent, OSM coverage estimation

Bob Kerr openstreetmapcraigmillar at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 4 11:04:47 BST 2011

Hi,

Is there any way that we can request the data in a standard easy to use format, one that we can requested from different councils throughout the uk. If we can do this, and use a standard tool for comparison I think it would be beneficial for us and the local councils. If there isn't should we make one?

Cheers

Bob