[Talk-GB] Musical Chairs updated with new OS Locator

Robert Scott lists at humanleg.org.uk
Tue Jun 7 11:48:28 BST 2011

Hello all,

OS have released the May 2011 Locator database. I've updated musical chairs [1] to use this new database. Also excitingly I've noticed they now define the supplemental fields that come with each entry - so they are no longer just labelled u0-7 in my app ("unknown0-7").

So you know what your duty is. Look at your local area and see if there's anything new that you might have missed. Mostly new housing estates. Always interesting.

robert.

[1] http://ris.dev.openstreetmap.org/oslmusicalchairs