[Talk-GB] Housing Development Names

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 23:47:51 BST 2011

Kev,

What I’ve done a couple of times is to create a way encompassing the development and adding all the relevant details to that. As extra tags along with landuse=residential usually. I often find that if it’s a one road affair the new name for the road which comes along late in the development is completely different from the name developer gave the site when they started construction.

Like you, I hate to dump data when you know it is factually correct, at least from some prior period of time.

Cheers

Andy