[Talk-GB] Onward travel posters

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Fri Jun 10 11:17:56 BST 2011

Just to say that ITO have been working for some time now with a 3rd
party to create such onward travel posters for GB railway stations. We
provided them with the option to use either OSM or OS data for each
location at their discretion purely on merit. Clearly we are
disappointed that the wrong attribution has been applied to the
posters, if indeed that is what has happened and will work with our
client to get the situation resolved asap.

We will provide an update to this list later today.

Regards,

Peter Miller
ITO World Ltd