[Talk-GB] Landuse polygons created by TimSC: delete them?

Adam Hoyle adam.lists at dotankstudios.com
Sun Jun 12 18:16:10 BST 2011

Wow, what an incendiary email, I presume that was intentional and so as an outsider I feel compelled to respond with these 3 thoughts:

1) Unnecessary destruction of data seems particularly short sighted (maybe it is necessary, I'm not equipped to judge to be honest).

2) The points that are in the link in your email all seem perfectly reasonable, which makes me wonder what your objections to them are.

3) Are you carrying out some-kind of personal vendetta (or are you leading a group vendetta) against this TimSC person? I only ask because that is how it comes across to someone who is not at all engaged in the politics and history of involvement behind the open street map project.

Adam