[Talk-GB] OSM Analysis New Data and bot

Craig Loftus craigloftus+osm at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:39:23 BST 2011

Right... I'm perhaps half done, depending on how badly I've cocked up
the first half.

Richard can you give the following URLs a go?

http://craigloftus.vmd.s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/TA/TA_Airport.shp
http://craigloftus.vmd.s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/NC/NC_AdministrativeBoundary.shp

All the content is up but there aren't directory lists because S3
doesn't support them in 'website' mode, so I'll be producing static
lists.

To clarify my first sentence; I've apparently chosen a 'bucket' name
that I now can't use within a CNAME alias. You can't rename buckets,
so all the content has to be reuploaded to a new bucket... hopefully
Phil is going to help me do that quickly via EC2. This means that the
2 links provided will stop working, eventually being replaced with
something like http://vmd.craigloftus.net/*/*

Cheers,
Craig