[Talk-GB] ITO OSM Analysis not updating?

Shane Reynolds shane28r at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:31:29 BST 2011

Hi Graham.

Sorry we have had a few problems with our importer over the weekend. However
it is now working again and I hope that OSM analysis should have data up to
the 19th in a few hours (OSM Mapper and ITO Map have just been updated to
the 19th) - things should then also be back to normal from tomorrow (where
we usually update sometime early afternoon for data from the previous day)

Kind Regards,

Shane