[Talk-GB] Potlatch 2.2

Graham Stewart (GrahamS) graham at dalmuti.net
Tue Jun 21 18:41:26 BST 2011

I've just been using the new Potlatch release and I'm sorry to report that
I've seen a bit of instability too Richard.

After flipping between the backgrounds a couple of times (between Bing, OS
Locator and OS Street View) while working I suddenly lost the Bing
background entirely and couldn't get it back.

I also had an issue where it wouldn't let me edit the text in the "Name" box
of a Residential Road. It just kept losing focus from the box whenever I
clicked on it.

And finally it all went a bit mad when I tried the new License status
option. I was in "Enhanced" view and ways started disappearing as I moved
the mouse over them.

Obviously I'll try to reproduce these errors if I can and supply you with a
proper bug reports on http://trac.openstreetmap.org if I manage it.

Thanks for your hard work on this excellent editor.