[Talk-GB] Routing and other problems west of Ashbourne (Staffordshire Moorlands)

Richard Bullock rb357 at cantab.net
Tue Jun 28 20:45:58 BST 2011

I originally surveyed Leek back in 2009.

It seems Mr Darren39 has simply "nuked" all of my contributions in the north
and east of the town, and replaced them with his own - and none of the ways
connect to any other ways. A whole section of the A523 is missing. Much of
the replacements are a complete mess.

One of the offending changesets is here;

I'll see if I can spend some time fixing this. A revert might be possible
for some of the changesets, but I presume others have been edited multiple
times now.

RichardB