[Talk-GB] OS and OSM

Steve Chilton s.l.chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 11:25:43 GMT 2011

Tom

I am sure the overall message is going to be "ground survey wins".
I am a get-out-and-map-it person but see a place for some of this data within that process.
Case studies like this are part of the evidence for why this is the case.
But also want to reflect more views than just my own.

Thanks for response

Cheers
STEVE