[Talk-GB] OS and OSM

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 13:50:11 GMT 2011

Dave

I don't particularly want to get into an argument with you, but think you are jumping the gun a bit.
I added the emphasis because often unsuccessful trials DON'T get written up (on wiki etc) and I want to hear about them.
I fully expect not to write my personal views alone and will take comments and detail from all views in this thread.
IF I had not bothered to ask anyone else OR if I chose not to try to represent a range of views from within the project THEN you could call it "blatantly biased".

Cheers
STEVE