[Talk-GB] OS VectorMap District with LandForm Panorama contours overlay

Luke Smith luke.smith at grough.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 12:20:42 GMT 2011

The "beta" version of VMD is now available. Details on the OS website at
http://blog.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/2011/03/os-vectormap-district-graduates-to-beta-release/

Some things have been generalised, others improved. Still not sure what
to think of it really...

Luke

Luke Smith | Technical Director

grough | the inside view of the outdoor world | news, features & community
tel 07817 961718 | email luke.smith at grough.co.uk
<mailto:%20luke.smith at grough.co.uk> | web www.grough.co.uk
<mailto:%20www.grough.co.uk>
"grough Limited" is registered in England and Wales. Registered number
06881144. Registered office 2 Spring Wells, Oakworth, Keighley, BD22
0QZ. This e-mail is for the intended recipient only and may contain
confidential information, if you believe you have been sent this message
in error please contact us.