[Talk-GB] Mapdust Newbie Question

Kevin Peat kevin at kevinpeat.com
Tue Mar 29 18:28:44 BST 2011

On 29 March 2011 17:14, Kev js1982 <osm at kevswindells.eu> wrote:

> I think the roundabout symbol is where the user raised the bug - MapDust
> seams a rather apt name in my experience though - Dust doesn't serve any
> useful purpose  (in reality) and neither does mapdust's bugs.
>
> Kev

Despite the low signal to noise ratio I actually find mapdust quite
encouraging as it is obvious that normal members of the public are using the
maps which can only be a good thing for OSM. I would like the developers to
get rid of the "other" issue type which is pretty useless and also try to
differentiate between problems with the map data and problems with the
skobbler app itself.

Kevin