[Talk-GB] South Downs National Park

Andy Street mail at andystreet.me.uk
Fri May 20 01:12:41 BST 2011

The boundary for the South Downs National Park[0] has recently been
added (more precisely it has been made to render) but is in need of some
TLC. With the exception of a small section at the western end it is
generally of very poor quality.

It is therefore my intention to delete all but the western end and
import the rest from OS OpenData which, while less than perfect, is a
vast improvement over what is currently there.

I know this is a drop in the ocean as far as imports go but as this
affects mappers in three counties I thought I'd err on the side of
caution and post here first. Anyone have any objections?

Cheers,

Andy

[0] http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/102860164