[Talk-GB] New National Cycle Network route 31

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Mon May 23 12:35:54 BST 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Borbus <borbus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a heads up to any cycling mappers in the East of England.  NCN
> route 31 between Beccles and Southwold has recently been opened and
> hasn't been mapped yet.
>
> See:
> http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/beccles_and_southwold_linked_by_new_cycle_route_1_900520

Looks like it's been mapped, see

The opencyclemap layer hasn't been updating for the last few weeks as
I've been struggling with performance issues - I turned on the
rendering again this morning after more work during the weekend, but I
haven't any idea how well it's going to go with so many tiles to
update. It could be a while before this route starts showing up.

Cheers,
Andy