[Talk-GB] Electricity generator tagging

Borbus borbus at gmail.com
Thu May 26 12:38:34 BST 2011

On 26/05/11 11:51, Peter Miller wrote:
> We have releases a new Electricity generation map using ITO Map ... <snip>

That's convenient since I just tagged the gas fired and biomass CHP
plants at my university the other day. :)

What is the best way to tag wind farms?  Currently one near me has nodes
for each turbine with power_source=wind on each one.  It seems it would
be better to have each one as man_made=wind_turbine or something and
group them together with a relation, since the estimated energy output
of a wind farm is usually stated as a whole rather than per turbine.

--
Borbus.