[Talk-GB] Doodle: OpenStreetMap Brighton mapping party

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Tue Nov 1 08:49:01 GMT 2011

On 31 Oct 2011, at 19:25, Nick Whitelegg wrote:

>> Anyone else got opinions on the date? We could go for a two day mapping
>> party?
>
> might be interested depending on the type of mapping. Not so interested
> in addressing etc, but if it's road surveying/naming I'd be tempted.
> ATM can do any weekend except 12/13th.

You're welcome to meet up and then head further afield to do some walking or roads.
As Brighton was mapped fairly well a few years back, but before we mass mapped POIs and buildings, it is likely to be mostly adding POIs, buildings, addressing and checking the current data is up to date within the town centre.

Shaun