[Talk-GB] Doodle: OpenStreetMap Brighton mapping party

Derick Rethans osm at derickrethans.nl
Thu Nov 3 14:59:26 GMT 2011

Hi,

I'm also for the party on Saturday, and adding data on Sunday.
A list of things that we need to look at (there is quite some stuff on
http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/osm_analysis/area?name=The+City+Of+Brighton+And+Hove)
as well as our focus would be good though.

cheers,
Derick

http://derickrethans.nl | http://xdebug.org
twitter: @derickr and @xdebug