[Talk-GB] Drinking Map of UK

Craig Loftus craigloftus+osm at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 5 15:05:53 GMT 2011

On 4 November 2011 22:10, Dave F. <davefox at madasafish.com> wrote:
> On 04/11/2011 10:49, Craig Loftus wrote:
>>>
>>> Using that as a basis we could tag
>>> building=distillery
>>> building=brewery
>>> building=cider_press
>>> building=perry_press
>
> How would you tag multi use buildings?

For cider and perry I think the building is usually called a mill? Anyway...

It might be better to use building=mill/press/barn? As I think the
building=* key is loosely supposed to represent the design of the
building rather than what people do inside it.

We still need a multi *use* convention though. Taking craft=*, the
documented style would see us use semi-colon separation, "craft=cider;
perry", but perhaps we could use a  more 'modern' style like
"craft:cider=yes; craft:perry=yes"?

Craig