[Talk-GB] Drinking Map of UK

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:58:18 GMT 2011

On 14 November 2011 09:50, Ed Loach <ed at loach.me.uk> wrote:

> Should the wiki page mention industrial=brewery rather than
> industry=brewery? landuse=industrial/industrial=* is a more common usage
> (and why at least one of the locally to me tagged breweries doesn’t show).
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> Ed****
>
> --

I had missed the use of the 'industrial' key - I saw that 'industry' was
already used so just recycled it.   There is not much in it - 252 for
industrial and 93 for industry.   I don't really mind which we use, but it
looks like we ought to standardise, as having two similar keys will only
confuse people (like me!).

Failing that I could just look for industry or industrial and save the
debate about which is correct....

Graham.

Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK.