[Talk-GB] Drinking Map of UK

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:26:11 GMT 2011

>  Was going to say something about the icons but I see they're only
> temporary

I would appreciate suggestions on what to use for icons - I just found the
ones on the map from a freely available icon set.
I think the icons we will need are:

   - Breweries:  Industrial;  Craft;   Microbreweries
   - Cider Manufacturers: Industrial; Craft;  <do you get micro cider
   producers?>
   - Perry Manufacturers: Craft <unless there are industrial perry plants?
   - Distillery: Craft

So I think we need quite a lot of images (or variations on images - a
little apple or pair picture in the corner of the brewery icon for
instance?).

Ideas welcome, because arty things are not my strong point!

Graham.
--
Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK.