[Talk-GB] Drinking Map of UK

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 21:28:04 GMT 2011

>  I came across the National Brewery Centre tagged as a museum. As it has
> "Brewery" in its name I would have expected to see it in the tagQueries
> page.

I'll have to think about that.  As far as I can tell it should appear on
the tagQueries list.  The select statement to pick out the entries in
tagQueries is:
   sqlWhereStr = " where name ilike('%brewery%')" \
        " and (disused is null or disused != 'yes')" \
        " and (industry is null or industry != 'brewery')" \
        " and (craft is null or craft != 'brewery')" \
        " and (highway is null)" \
        " and (leisure is null)" \
        " and (landuse != 'farmyard' and landuse!='allotments' and
landuse!='wharf')"

It is complicated because I was trying to get rid of 'brewery lane' and
'brewery wharf' etc.   Therefore if it was tagged as 'leisure' it would not
appear, but it appears to be tagged as 'tourism', so I think it should be
there....I might suffer a dose of inspiration later....

Graham.

--

Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK.