[Talk-GB] Drinking Map of UK

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 23:32:23 GMT 2011

I forgot a third possible way around it - generate standard image tiles
using Mapnik, and use Mapnik MetaWriters to provide data files for the
popups - again I have not tried this one, but it would probably be the
simplest way of getting to a larger area map with the least coding work
required.

Graham.

--
Graham Jones