[Talk-GB] Beta test of cycling date merge-tool

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:20:30 GMT 2011

Hi All,

I previously discussed[1] what our plans were with regards to the
cycling data that is coming out of the DfT.

It's now got to the stage where I'm soliciting beta testing and
feedback on the approach. The project has its own page on the wiki at

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DfT_Cycling_Data_2011

The demo of both the data, and the merging functionality built into
p2, is available at

http://gravitystorm.dev.openstreetmap.org/cnxc-demo/

I've got my own list of improvements that I'm hoping to make to
potlatch, but I'd really like to hear your views too!

Cheers,
Andy

[1] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-gb/2011-October/012256.html