[Talk-GB] Naptan Imports

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 22:26:02 GMT 2011

Hi,
I just found a node tagged with lots of things to do with naptan.  It looks
like it should be a bus stop, but there is no highway=bus_stop tag on it. (
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/471495304).

I just wonder what to do with it - can either add highway=bus_stop because
it was probably supposed to have that on it, or delete it because it does
not seem to be doing anything.  I would just like to do something with it
because it is turning up as a possible brewery on the BrewMap.....

Any thoughts?  I don't know how the naptan data was imported to know if
this is a common problem or not?

--
Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK.