[Talk-GB] Naptan Imports

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Thu Nov 24 11:03:18 GMT 2011

Hail & ride can be a great idea both on a housing estate and in some
rural areas. A CUS stop is not really like this. A CUS stop is a single
place that a bus will stop, sometimes in an isolated place, sometimes
near another stop, but without a sign to say so. I have surveyed a
couple of thousand bus stops both in a city and in rural areas and the
point of having a bus stop without a sign continues to escape me.

--
Cheers, Chris
user: chillly