[Talk-GB] Anyone interested in participating in a distributed Freemap?

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Thu Nov 24 18:00:45 GMT 2011

Just something along the lines of my Bytemark VM would be probably enough, I think that's 512MB memory. Not sure about the other specs.

Obviously excessive memory demands are unreasonable for a not for profit project, the end-user will just have to "live with" what they get... unless they want to donate money of course.

Nick