[Talk-GB] LCN - Local Cycle Network

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Mon Nov 28 19:40:39 GMT 2011

On 28/11/2011 19:36, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
> David Earl wrote:
>> ... Wisbech map: http://bit.ly/rVJ357 Sadly, and unlike
>> Cambridge, these routes aren't actually signposted on the ground (except
>> NCN), but they do have an official sanction and source.
>
> Interesting. The ones I randomly looked at in the north of the town were
> signposted (from a quick tour with Google StreetView) but I think I must
> just have got lucky. :)

Strange. Streetview images predate the County's LCN project in Wisbech.
There is a place where the NCN was re-routed and the old signs are still
extant, so it's possible you found these, and I think there were a few
other random ones, but it hasn't been done systematically since we did
the map to my knowledge, though it is about 2 years ago now.

David