[Talk-GB] 1:25,000 OOC OS maps - Update

Andy Robinson ajrlists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 19:34:11 BST 2011

I'd like to organise a "scanning party". One weekend soon. Need to raise
about £200ish to rent the large scanner and then with a few others to create
a good workflow spend a couple of days one weekend scanning all the sheets.
If anyone is interested in helping let me know and I'll propose some dates.
After that my plan would be to get the scans up on the OSM dev box and have
someone help with a little extra code to help with the rectification
process. This should help speed everything up.

Cheers
Andy