[Talk-GB] [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Anotehr n development: Gerge Road, Edrington

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Tue Oct 25 17:57:26 BST 2011

On 25 October 2011 17:10, Nick Verdegem <digital.diablo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I work in George Road and as such go past every weekday.
> Sorry, I thought the new development had been done - I'll pop out and get
> some traces later in the week and get the map updated.

Thank you. I managed to get down there today. I've added the roads and
some infrastructure; I also picked up a sales brochure showing the
planned layout, and took notes of the few house numbers already
allocated, some of which I'll add later tonight or tomorrow.

It's still only half built; with occupied houses nearer George Road
and holes in the ground at the far end.

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing