[Talk-GB] Tagging Historic Features

Steve Doerr doerr.stephen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 11:10:36 GMT 2011

Yes, I mourn the day when The Times abandoned -ize for -ise (a decade or so
ago, I think)!

Given that there are two alternative spellings in British English, one of
which is the only spelling in American English, I think the spelling that is
valid in both forms of the language (-iz-) should be preferred.

Steve