[Talk-GB] hgv=unsuitable?

Craig Loftus craigloftus+osm at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 9 10:31:07 BST 2011

A search shows up 2 proposals that might also be of interest, although
they both seem a little insane to me.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/access_restrictions_1.5
(RFC start: 2011-04-26)
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Extended_conditions_for_access_tags
(RFC start: 2009-07-09)

The 1st proposal would translate your first example to something like:
access:hgv.usage=yes; access:hgv.limited=yes

And I'm sure I would cover the 2nd example but I can't figure out how!

The 2nd doesn't seem insane enough to meet your first example, and for
the 2nd would use something like: access:width>2 = destination

If it isn't already clear, I provide these proposals for information
purposes only and it should not be taken as an endorsement to populate
the land with tags like "access:lgv!school_zone.time=Mo,We
08:00-18:00"

Craig